- Mon - Sat 8.00 - 18.00
LICENSE NO 612221730020 KYOTO JAPAN
Terms & Conditions
- You need to be our registered member and you need to deposit 100,000 JPY (Refundable) to use Live Auction Portal.
- You need to verify chassis code before bidding. MYK Auto Trader Co. Ltd is not responsible even it is mentioned in comments to verify chassis codes.
- Kindle notify that, Japanese Auction sheets show year of registration not year of manufacture. So kindly verify manufacture year before you place bid.
- Kindly make yourself aware of Import policy and duty structure of your country.
- All bids must be registered on our portal before 7am Japan time.
- In case of cancellation of bids, kindly inform us before 8am Japan time and make sure to cancel your bid from portal.
- Customers must pay all the bank charges and intermediate bank charges. MYK Auto Trader Co. Ltd has to receive full amount mentioned on invoice.
- You can bid only one car under one million JPY. You need to deposit additional money for second car or for the access limit of your account. Without the deposit, we cannot bid on any of the cars at the auctions in place of you. If you cannot make a successful bid, security deposit will be fully refund ot allocated to the payment for reserved or ordered cars upon the customer request.
- We will charge you only the price of the successful bid. We will notify you the result of your bid on portal. Once you win the bid, we will send you a performa invoice. Payment will be received within 7 days in Japan. Late payment will cause you to bear penalty charges.
- Payment as scheduled saves your order from cancellation. MYK Auto Trader Co. Ltd has full rights to cancel your order in case of delay in payment.
- Cancellation while the auction is underway, there will be a minimum cancellation fee of 100,000 JPY.
- Cancelation is not possible after the auction has closed.
- The shipping will be arranged as soon as the payment is confirmed in our bank account in Japan. We do not initiate any process of export vehicles until we receive payment in Japan.
- After departure Ship, it takes us 5 days to prepare all the necessary documents. We send you documents by DHL. The documents includes: Export Certificate, Bill Of Lading, Final Invoice, Marine Insurance (If required), Inspection Certificate from Japan Auto Appraisal Institute (JAAI), Japn Vehicle Inspection Association (JAVIC/QISJ) if required.